Friday, February 22, 2013

Week 1





 
In these photos I tried to capture how teenager's are planning their future. This connects with my concentration series by how teenagers are going to plan how their life is going to be, and how they work through schooling. Teens have a hard time trying to figure out what they want to do later in life, and in high school during forecasting week, (when you choose your classes for the next year), the classes you choose will help you decide what you want to do in life.

2 comments:

  1. I think the bright colors unify this group of colors and communicate the teen subject matter of your images. I would be careful not to stick your main characters in the middle of the page and avoid overly busy backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised to hear that you changed your theme because I believe you would of done great with the one you had but I'm sure you'll do just has great with your new them.

    ReplyDelete